Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tickled Pink at 12 Weeks 2 Days

The other day at work while rubbing my abdomen absentmindedly, I noticed that the scar (from a laparaoscopy operation a few years ago) on my belly button felt more pronounced. Curiosity got the better of me and I went into the Ladies' room to have a better look.

Upon closer inspection, the scar has certainly been pushed out! I smiled at the thought of this development and affectionately rubbed my abdomen that's nestling both babies.

All our bodies are different. For first time incubators like me, I have been told that most will only start showing at 16 weeks and for incubators who have given birth previously, it starts to show from 10 weeks onwards.

I suppose with twin and 2 gestational sacs, it comes as no surprise that mine have decided to show itself at 12 weeks. I am excited and thrilled!

No comments: