Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 more day...


...it's 11:05am on Thursday and this time tomorrow, I will be on the aeroplane for an hour bound for the Lion City. What will I be doing? Most likely, watching my first movie - having a drink - not thinking about work (at all) - having the occassional chat with Jared, etc. It will be wonderful, I can feel it in my bones already!

Back to reality, I am in the office finishing up a few projects with the intention of leaving it all behind at 4:00pm. On my home way, I will head to the supermarket to pick up a few provisions for my parents at their request and then heading home to pack the luggage, cook the final dinner (for the next 19 days), clean the kitchen, ring for a taxi to take up to the airport tomorrow and hopefully, sleep without too much trouble!


No comments: