Friday, December 24, 2010

20 Weeks 1 Day: Feeling the pokes from my daughter

About two nights ago while watching some DVD movie at home, I felt a most peculiar albeit gentle poke on my right abdomen. Just as well I was sitting still or else, I would have missed it. I was speechless for a good 3 minutes with Jared none the wiser next to me. I encouraged it to poke again by pressing it gently and there it came again. After that, nothing. Cheeky little girl!

I've been looking forward to this magical moment. Many books as well as internet resources have stated that I will be feeling movements...like 2 weeks ago! Oh well, once again, every pregnancy is different and mine sure has defined most of the stereotypical symptoms!

Last night while lying in bed at 10:30pm, I felt the poke once again. This time there were a few more pokes! I was absolutely thrilled because I can feel it on my hand when I placed it next to the spot where it first took place. It was such a thrilling feeling! It kept me awake for another hour because I want it to happen again!!!

Oh my little girl. I love you so much. I look forward to more pokes from her and also her brother when he grows a little bigger (he's the smaller of the both of them).

I feel so bless. Poke Poke Poke...

No comments: