Friday, July 23, 2010

Post Holiday Blues

It's the same old sinking feeling...post holiday blues! Getting back into reality mode has not been easy especially when:

  • the entire home shakes when the husband coughs like there's no tomorrow
  • one feels uninspired at the supermarket for the weekly grocery shopping
  • one is unable to sleep due to being overwhelmed with work deadlines
  • no one will fold and iron the clean laundry
  • the alarm clock rings its head off at 6:15am
  • one has to put up with 'slow' public transport 
  • etc etc
On the flip side:
  • I enjoyed the holiday - giving back to myself and to those who matter to me
  • I have a secure career with variety that sustains my lifestyle and enables me to keep planning for holidays
  • I understand what a truely bless and varied life I lead

No comments: