Friday, June 25, 2010

Exactly 7 more days to go...

This time next week (current time 2:00pm QLD time), we will be in Changi Airport Terminal 3 (Singapore). I will go through the super quick electronic check in for Singapore passport holders while the husband queues up with the rest of the 'foreigners'. I take immense delight in seeing him being held up (on this occassion) while I have time to browse the Duty Free shop and even collect our bags! Yes, it does take awhile. As we push our luggage trolley towards the taxi rank, the onslaugh of humidity will knock us for six! No wonder women in Asia have good skin - they don't need moisturisers as they are perpetually in a steam room!

Since I am not there yet, I found time (yesterday) to accomplish an important task. To visit Louis Vuitton and to buy THAT BAG. Allow me to explain: I don't buy a bag for the sake of buying one. It has to rock me, it has to send my heart fluttering, it has to fulfill my practical requirements, etc. Alright, I shall stop here.

I stepped into 'heaven' for a mere 45 minutes - catching up with my SA (Sales Assistant), trying out various bags and scarfs to re-assure myself of my original choice.

Allow me to present to you: Alma MM in Epi Leather (part of the new 'Electrique' range). Photos from Louis Vuitton website. The shine on the leather makes it very difficult to photograph.



She measures 38.5cm x 28.5 cm x 18.5cm


Very generous interior.
It comes with a special Louis Vuitton cleaning cloth and
a lock to secure the bag fully!

I am in LVOE heaven!

No comments: