Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LV Galleria + LV Artsy = ?

Be warned that this is not a food related entry and I hear you asking, 'how does this and the other bag entry relate to this blog?' Well, I know that the title of this blog does not however this is my blog and there is more to me than just food and gardening. There you have it. :D

I learnt through one of my trusted sources that Louis Vuitton is launching a new 'hobo' style bag in June. In fact, you can go to your SA in your respective cities and reserve for one right now.

According to my source, the price will be similar to that of the Neverfull. Based on what I have seen, this new bag is more stylish and perhaps even safer than the Neverfull.

I would agree with the sentiment that this new bag is the bringing together of the Galleria and the Artsy. What do you think?


+




=

Presenting the new Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful GM.

I have the Galleria and love it to bits for a whole host of reasons including its generous interior, design, adjustable straps, etc. I have also tried on the Artsy which, unfortunately, does not suit me. I feel constraint by it due to its short and rather uncomfortable strap that could not be adjusted.

I quite fancy the simplicity of this design with its "pipping" on the side to emphasize its shape and of particular interest, the two zippers!

Based on its price and classic lines, this will no doubt be selling like hot cakes. Is it the bag for me? I don't know. I need to check it out for myself and ascertain how it feels and looks on me before I can form an opinion.

What do you think of this bag?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a matter of taste and liking. I HATE bag that are slouchy. Annoys the heck out of me so I will never be able to use this. As you said, you have to try it out first.