Monday, April 18, 2011

One more sleep ...

Wow! I cannot believe that it's just one more sleep before I get to meet and hold my babies in my arms! It's been such a long time coming and I am so grateful that it's finally happening! The last 5 days have seen me rather tired and ravenous - yes, ravenous! I have been gorging on corn chips topped with cheese and salsa or anything "naughty". The babies are sure expanding a lot of energy, surely they must know something is up!

I received a call from the Obstetrician's room today informing me that we are to head to the hospital earlier tomorrow for the elective caesearean. Instead of 1:45pm, it will be 1:00pm. That means, I will be wheeled into the operating theatre fully-awaked at 3:00pm instead of 3:45pm and the babies will be born sometime after 3:15pm instead of 4:00pm! Wow! I am going to be a REAL mummy and will be my babies for the FIRST TIME!

I am so excited, grateful and relief that it's all coming together and happening in such an orderly manner.

Jared and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful marriage and great friendship with each other. We both know how deeply blessed we are with our miracle twins and will cherish them for the rest of our lives.

No comments: