Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Huffing and Puffing...

...with each step up the hill leading to my office! My-oh-my! I have taken to walking steadily and slowly while regulating my breathes as of a few weeks ago whenever I am walking in an incline fashion so that I am not huffing and puffing too much.

This morning, the pace was quickened because I was walking with a colleague and we were engaged in an animated conversation about toys. By the time, I got up to the foyer of our office building, I was in a mess. I was not perspiring or red in the face but rather, as you guessed it, huffing and puffing! hahahaha...

She apologied profusely for my discomfort as we had both clearly forgotten about the delicate condition I am in. Clearly, my lung capacity has decrease somewhat with two placentas feeding both my babies! Oh well, so long as they are fed and are happy! :)

I have also been told that pregnancy suits me! Well, thank you! The flush on my cheeks, the radiance of my skin, etc...ahhhhhh....

No comments: