Monday, July 12, 2010

Cedele: My 'Saving Grace' in Singapore

After my previous post about the over-sensory of food sights, smells and tastes, I found my 'saving grace' yesterday in the form of Cedele located at Raffles City.

It's a quaint little cafe that packs a lot of variety - they have a great selection of baked breads, sandwich filings, delicious cakes on display, soups, etc. What a gem of a find!

I have a bowl of Clam Chowder which was creamy and flavoursome + a sandwich of smoked turkey with mayoonaise, cranberry jam, lettuce and tomato. A smile was permanently plastered on my face from the moment I drank the soup and bit into the sandwich.

That will certainly not be my first visit and I intend on heading again in the next few days for another 'balance' to my palate!

*** After that taste balance which brought my palate back to basic, I had an enjoyable evening with friends over delicious Balinese Cuisine for dinner!

No comments: